- Effect of Different Growth Inducing Rootstocks on Alternate Bearing of 'Royal Gala' and 'Vista Bella' Apples
- Influence of Cultivars and Rootstocks on the Incidence of Sunburn Damage on Apple Fruit in the Northern and Southern Hemispheres
- Sunburn Susceptibility of 'Golden Delicious' Apple in Ohio as Affected by Several Rootstocks in the 2003 NC-140 Apple Rootstock Trial
- Chemical Thinning of King Dominant and Non-king Dominant Apples: A New Approach for Assessing Thinner Efficacy
- Development and Evaluating Intensive Sweet Cherry Orchard Systems: The NC140 Regional Research Trial.
- Effect of Exogenous Gibberellic Acid Application on King Dominance and Endogenous Gibberellic Acid Level of 'Granny Smith' Apple
- Consumer Preference for Apple Cultivars Grown in Various Countries: a Case Study with Hungarian Consumers
- Sunburn incidence of apples is affected by rootstocks and fruit position within the canopy but not by fruit position on the cluster
- How a flower becomes a chestnut: morphological development of Chinese chestnuts (Castanea mollisima)
- Budagovsky, Geneva, Pillnitz, and Malling apple rootstocks affect 'Honeycrisp' performance over the first five years of the 2010 NC-140 Honeycrisp Apple Rootstock Trial
Other Creative Works
- Miller, D.D.. "Selection of Midwest Apple Improvement Association germplasm for further evaluation toward variety release."
- Miller, D.D.. "Recommendations for crosses in MAIA apple breeding project based upon molecular diversity."
- Miller, D.D.. "Hosting of International and US (national, regional, community) visitors in apple germplasm evaluation information sharing."
- Miller, D.D.. "Consumer Tasting Evaluations/Analyses of Midwest Apple Improvement Association advanced selections."
- Miller, D.D and J. Fresnedo-Ramirez. "Molecular analyses combining Central Asian and MAIA germplasm bases."
- Miller, D.D. and G. Bachman. "Evaluation of Apple Rootstocks for Ohio Growers and NC-140 Regional Rootstock Project."
- Diane Miller, Jozsef Racsko. "Marketing apple diversity: Progress of an NCR-SARE grant; poster presentation, OPGMA meeting, Sandusky, OH; Jan 12-14,2009."
- Diane Miller, Jozsef Racsko. "Crop load management strategies for apple trees on different growth inducing rootstocks."
- Multi-disciplinary Evaluation of New Apple Cultivars (NE-183). Powerpoint Presentation. Ohio Fruit Growers Marketing Association, Mar. 9, Wooster, OH.
- Blossom Freezing of M. domestica, M. sieversii and M. coronaria. Midwest Apple Improvement Association Meeting, Nov. 8. Dawes Arboretum, Newark, OH. 45 attendees.
- Apple Variety Improvement and Apple Variety Preservation. to Johnny Appleseed Workshop, Mohican Outdoor School, June 21
- Signature Varieties for Fruit Industry Development - Mangoes and Apples. Haitian Government Officials and Farmers. Pignon, Haiti, July 27.
- Potential "signature" Varieties for Midwest, U.S. Apple Industry. Central OH Apple Growers, Muskingum Co, Zanesville, OH, Dec. 19.
- Potential "signature" Varieties for Midwest Apple Growers. Northeastern, OH Apple Growers, Geauga, Co, OH, Nov. 30.
- Phenological, morphological and biological characteristics ofapple flowers located at different positions on the cluster.
- Impact of global warming on the flowering and ripening behavior of pear (Pyrus communis L.) cultivars
- Effect of exogenous gibbberellic acids application on king dominance and endogenous gibberellic acid level of 'Granny Smith' apple.
- Position on the cluster affects carbon assimilation andethylene production of ‘Honeycrisp’ apple fruitlets after chemical thinner application.
- Chemical thinning of king dominant and non-king dominant apples: A new approach for assessing thinner efficacy.
- Lack of correlation between instrumental firmness values and sensory perception of fruit texture in apples.
- Sunburn susceptibility of ‘Golden Delicious’ apple in Ohio as affected by several rootstocks in the 2003 NC-140 Apple Rootstock Trial.
- Intra-inflorescence patterns in flowering phenology, floral morphology and biology of 'Bosc' pear cultivar
- Morphological Characterization of early floral development in apple, pear, and cherry in the Midwestern United States
- Apple Rootstocks and Cultivars: A case study in using eXtension to increase access to research-based information.
- Apple Rootstock Trial Results in Ohio. Ohio Produce Growers and Marketers Association Today Fall 2015; pgs 1, 6-9
- Final Report: AGR-SCG-14-04, Midwest Apple Foundation, 21st Century APPLES (Apples for Profit, Prosperity, Local Economy, and Sustainability)
- Midwest Apple Improvement Association Selections Being Evaluated for Hard Cider Potential; pages 13-14 in The Ortet Vol 2 MAIA Newsletter